1. Diversity In Localization. Speech at Summer School For Novice Translators And Interpreters (Riga, Latvia), July 4, 2017 (Link)
2. Software Localization Testing, Presentation At Adobe HQ, San Jose. May 18, 2017.
Link to the event page: https://www.meetup.com/IMUG-Silicon-Valley/events/235674465/
Video of presentation (via Adobe Connect): https://my.adobeconnect.com/pjds6q1qu5r7/
3. Globalization And Localization: Benefits And Challenges. Olga Melnikova, speech at Multidimensional Translation: From Science To Arts Conference, April 21, 2017. Riga, Latvia.
4. UTIC-2015. Doing subtitles right: adapting video content for international markets.
5. Translation and Localization Market in the US. Differences from Russian market. Speech at Translation Forum Russia-2015 (http://tconf.com/)
6. Presentations for Localization Project Portfolio Class at MIIS, May 2015
6-1: The Association France-Russie-CEI Website Project
Recording of 6-1: starts from Minute 9
6-2: Hospital Clowns_Glossary and TM Creation_MT Engine Training
6-3: Localizing_Prestashop eCommerce_Site_with_Wordfast
Recording of 6-2 and 6-3: starts from 1:05:00 and from 1:19:30
7. Webinar about Translation and Localization Management Program at MIIS (in Russian)