Photo by Tex Texin
Hello! My name is Olga Melnikova, and this is my website.
7 Facts About Me:
- In August 2018, I moved to Montreal (French Canada) to study Computer Science in Concordia University.
- Before August 2018, I lived in Monterey (California) and worked as a Localization Project Manager and Adjunct Professor at Middlebury Institute of International Studies at Monterey.
- I have 3 degrees (in Teaching, Creative Writing and Localization & Project Management) and speak 3 languages (Russian, English, French).
- I am passionate about 3 T’s: Technology, Translation and Traveling.
- I am the Pro winner of the worldwide game translation contest LocJAM3 for Russian (2016), you can play the winning entries at www.locjam.org/locjam3-winners. I am also the Amateur winner of LocJAM2 (2015), please see this video for details, you can play the winning entries here: www.locjam.org/locjam2-winners.
- I am a developer, translator and admin of frussie.com (website of a French-Russian cultural association) and the admin of the Association Facebook page (link).
- I play the guitar and compose songs and poetry (you can see the Videos section for details).